Springdale Christian Reformed Church began as a church plant, gathering as a community in Springdale, a region west of Highway 400 and north of Highway 9. We laid foundations in 1952 on Rupke Road, just south of our current location. Two years later, the marshland was flooded by Hurricane Hazel. The Lord graciously watched over us through the storm, as we recovered and helped others recover from flood damage. In the 1990's, we decided to replace the ageing structure with a new building. Materials from the old church were recycled by a neighbouring church community for use in their new building. The new building was dedicated in April 1998 and serves our membership extremely well. God's rich blessings were witnessed through the years and we trust God will continue His faithfulness to us.